Univariety may change these conditions at any time without any prior notice. By your continued access and use of this website, you agree to be bound by the latest version of the site terms and conditions. Please check these periodically
for any changes that may have been made.
1. What is the refund procedure after enrolling for Univariety’s programs/ courses?
- Please do research about the program and go through all the policies and terms & conditions before enrolling for Univariety’s programs. As we would like you to learn about career guidance and become a trained career counsellor, we suggest you continue with the program. However, in any circumstances, if you raise the request for a refund, the request will be considered only if you notify us within 24 hours of enrolling for the program and have not accessed the course material yet.
- Any refund request beyond 24 hours of purchasing the program and accessing the course content will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In case you haven't accessed the course content or have not completed the program, Univariety and the Global Career Counsellor Program are not responsible for any refund.
- In case you miss attending any LIVE classes, you can request the Global Career Counsellor team to allow you to retain in the next session.
- The core content of the Global Career Counsellor Program is 9 modules by Univariety, 9 modules by UCLA Extension and 3 LIVE classes. Apart from that, any other sessions or services provided by Univariety are add-ons for learning and knowledge-sharing purposes. Univariety possesses all the rights to reschedule or cancel the sessions and in such circumstances, no refunds will be permitted.
- In case Univariety wishes to withdraw from the program, a prior 30-day notice will be sent to the candidate for completing the program.
- Please note that the 24-hour refund (from time of enrollment) policy is specifically limited to severe medical emergencies and loss of life cases. Other refund requests outside of these circumstances will be subject to our standard no refund policy.
2. What is the refund policy when a loan application is processed and disbursed?
- In case a candidate opts for a Loan from Univariety’s associated NBFC Organization and wishes to discontinue the course, the process can not be reversible. No refund will be allowed and the candidate needs to repay the loan in such cases.